Thursday, March 24, 2011

Im sorry

Assalamualikumwahmatullahhiwabarakatuh
All i wanted to say through this post is,
            “Im sorry Mieyo”..
I really thought that your birthday was on 22nd. I stayed up late till 12.00 am even though i felt so sleepy that day. The only reason was to make you happy. To be the first person who could wish you on your most beautiful day. I waited to give you a phone call. Luckily i checked before i did. But suddenly when the real day comes, PUP! *Lupa dah yang harinih beday awak...It was terrrr actually

Today, i signed in into my FB account quite late unlike usual because i was busy preparing for *kenduri tonight *dekat surau. Then, when it opened i saw so many wishes posted on your wall. “OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG”, *gilaa x meraung masa tuh? “how can i forget?” *Adoiii . Surprisingly, your birthday *sama pulak tarikhnya dengan my parents’ anniversary.
SO,,
                                                     HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIEYO

This is your favourite cake kan? If i were there..... *belanja sepotong pun jadi lah kan hehehe
Mieyo,
           Im afraid if you are mad at me. Im sorry for being late but it is better late than never. BUTTT.. im still late. Im sorryyyyyy..... May all your dreams come true Mieyo, in term of carrier, love, relationship and economy. Have a blast! I love you, hugs and kiss J Can i have your home address?

Additional: Ibu, ayah, I know you will not be able to read this. You got no blog hahaha. Happy 20th anniversary!!!! May Allah bless you always. My love towards you can never be expressed into words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.