Sunday, March 20, 2011

A letter for friends


Assalamulaikumwarahmatullahhiwabarakatuh,


Hi. It has been quite some time i do not update my blog. I have been extremely busy with my final exam for Asasi the last whole week. Overall, exam was okay. It is time for me to pray, pray and pray, ask bless from Allah almighty. Hope my friends and i will get the best.

And now, i am resting opps not in peace like forever but for about 5-6 months ONLY *choiiii.... sebab in the middle of September baru masuk U kan for degree intake. SO, what am i doing during this sooooo veeeeerrry long break? *goyang yaki, tengok tv, update status fb jeee....???  Oh come on, i am 19 which mean im matured already (i don’t see it by number but i can feel the changes in me). I wanna make my life brighter. If god wills, im gonna seek for knowledge duniawi dan akhirat before it is too late, before the world comes to an end. I really lack of both :(
.......................................................................................................

Thought of the day,

I do not know how to start, where to start and i feel so sad at this moment. Living almost a year with people whom i never knew before was really a memorable to me. I have learnt many things from my staying in Lendu... I still remember what brought me to Lendu. It was because i couldn’t stay any longer in KMPh which stands for Kolej Matrikulasi Pahang due to homesick (actually i waited for CAT intake in July in Shah Alam too). I wanted to be an accountant not a teacher. My passion is at Mathematics but the strong affection and bond between me and my family overcome everything. I chose to enter UiTM as it is nearer from my place compared to Gambang. Then, there i was, began my life as a TESLian, and met ordinary and extraordinary people like youuuuuu.....
But, i never regretted with my choice.
Dear my boy and girl friends, thanks for everything. You made my every single day in UiTM brighter and brighter with your jokes etc. You are unique in your own way and please stay the way you are. Thanks for being there when i need you in joy and sorrow. You guys are the best friends i ever had.  I hope not to lose any of you and please don’t forget me even though i know that you might.

            Friends, i am missing you so badly and i will always be missing you,,
                                                PI020 2A

                                                  PTSL 1D


                             YOU WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN


Thousand apologize from me if i had done any mistake, big or small, purposely or not towards you. Sometimes, what i say is not the same as what i tend to deliver. I am so bad playing with words.
                  And sometimes, my mouth works faster than my mind. It is my weakness, i must say. *kadang-kadang i myself  mad at myself, *eh ayat apa nih? Hahaha. Geram sangattt. So, please do forgive this *manusia kerdil.

*InsyaAllah panjang umur murah rezeki, kita jumpa lagi. I heart you <3. Glad to know all of you.

*Setiap pertemuan sinonim dengan perpisahan... Kenapa? Kerana hidup kita di dunia ini pun hanya lah sementara. This is just my humble opinion. Till we meet again.

God saves me^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.