Friday, March 04, 2011

How Miscellaneous got its name

Assalamualaikumwarahmatullahhiwabarahkatu,
Hello all bloggers. I am new here. Click follow please. Already? Thank youuuJ

Hem, are you wondering why i start to blog?
Before that, i asked myself, what is it about blogging?

Actually, i don’t know much about IT. I am not ashamed to admit it *padahal maluu because it is fact. Sooner or later people will know and it is easy for me to ask for help though.*Haa nih lagi satu. Tumbler tuh apa? tumbler? Hihihi:P The only thing that i know is to open my laptop and click Google chrome, then click FB,,,, successfully loginnnn (absolutely, no one fail, NO ONE)....... nyehehehehe;p Tapi tipulah kalau kata tak pandai cari maklumat kan, bab tuh saya pandai hehe. But then sometimes my friends kept talking about something which i don’t have any idea what is it all about because most of the things that they “chit chat” were related to what they have posted to their blog. Ohh hooo cenggitu gupenye.

That is one of the reasons. What is next?? I am also a human being, just like youu. YesSS, youuUUUU, people who is reading this. I am the type who keeps everything in me. I meant for certain conditions, i don’t tell people how i FEEL, what i THINK, my OPINION about issues etc etc etc.... Oh people, don't get that wrong. It's not about stupid feeling such as hatred,.. be matured, it's all about IDEAS! Everyone has their own ideas, same goes to me. Somehow i feel it is a great loss not to throw all of them. So, after i made a research on blog, i believe that blog is more private for me to express and interpret everything that i have into words(because i am shy), where people can just read and think afterward. You see, there is no physical interaction(i don't have to see their face, how they react) *tuh sebab cek ada blog nih haa
        But,, i wondered how to be a good blogger? Because i want to make myself useful *muka comel, CEHH comel ke? Perasaaannn

Basically, there will be a lot of things that are going to be posted by me in my blog- opinions, responses and experiences, that is why i named it- (MISCELLANEOUS) even though i know i am not a constant blogger for sure but at least it benefits us hehehe US? hehehe, *ye lah kita lah, saya menambahkan idea anda, jadi anda juga mendapat manfaatnya lol99 (hopefully)
& & & i like to try something new. Blogging is new to me.

P/S: I created this blog few weeks ago but only now i have the courage to post something on it kihkihkih

Byeee tuddles daaa, till see you next time with my first thought, InsyaAllah.

God saves me^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.